Friday 10 February 2012

Mental health provision

I thought I would look up the mental health services I used before and came across the website for the local mental health hospital. Some past patients had left comments on the site and I have to say there weren't at all favourable.

Maybe I won't ask to be referred back to them after all and make do with what my GP can offer.
I hate going to the GP about it though as I feel such a flake 'here she is again'. I wish I could afford acupuncture as I know that helps lift me up but I'm too broke to even consider it. 15 days 'til pay day and nearly at my overdraft limit. It's at least £40 a session for acupuncture now and I'd need at least 4 sessions. Ironically I need to work more to pay off my debt but can't even face the hours that I am supposed to be there! I'll count them down and hope for the best. Who knows going to work might help?

But for now I have to make a doctors apt and stick to it and not chicken out.

No comments:

Post a Comment