Monday 13 February 2012

Keep on keeping on.

My sleep monitor showed I slept deeply for 4 hours straight last night. Not sure how accurate that is but psychologically makes me feel better! It hadn't moved at all whilst I slept so maybe it was right. I certainly felt like I slept like a log!

I was determined to get out on the bike today so eventually I did manage it and it felt, dare I say, ok. Not as hard as it has been for months. I felt really tired this afternoon but in a good way. We took the dog out and I wasn't ready to crash like I normally am and I didn't get annoyed either! I'm usually really grumpy and snappy when I'm tired.

Just returned from another lovely session of acupuncture and feel nice and relaxed.
A bike ride is on the cards for tomorrow too with someone this time. I've been nervous of cycling with someone since I got back from Kenya because of lack of confidence and ability but I feel ok about tomorrow. I feel I won't beat myself up mentally if I'm a little slower than my cycling buddy tomorrow and won't feel guilty if I hold him up. I would normally give myself such a hard time if I was slower than everyone else but tomorrow I think I'll give myself a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment