Sunday 12 February 2012

Today's a good day.

I don't want to say but, but I'm going to. The gremlins re hovering. I've managed to keep them at bay today by keeping my mind occupied. Had I had nothing to do I may have struggled.
My husband and I have been niggling at each other. I finally start feeling a bit better and he starts to be niggly but then we all have our bad days so he has to be allowed to feel that way too. He has spent a whole week being around me being grumpy and grunting and crying yet I can't allow him one day to feel naff?

Our relationship is a bizarre one and I won't go into it because it's my problem not his.
One thing that made me feel anxious today was thinking about my job. I feel I want to do something else but don't know what. When I'm ok my job seems to be ok but I'm not in love with it. I've never been in love with work. Ever, I've always hated it. I don't know why. Maybe the hypnotherapy will help me get over that?
I'm looking forward to more acupuncture tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment